I love blog awards
The hardest part is to nominate 7 blogs. There are so many to choose from, but the good thing is that I get to choose someone who hasn't been nominated and I decided to nominate a few blogs from far away. Many of these I can follow by using Google Translate and although I know the translations are sometimes quite approximate (to be kind) I wouldn't be able to understand anything at all if not for those translator. Thank you all international soap makers who delight me regularly with your wonderful blogs.
Happy Tiny Bubbles - Finish blog: http://happytinybubbles.blogspot.com/
Les savons de Lavandine - French blog: http://lessavonsdelavandine.blogspot.com/
Grön Sape - Norwegian blog: http://gronnsaape.blogspot.com/
Delicate Matter - Russian blog: http://tmateria.blogspot.com/ I had a problem posting a comment to her, so I don't know if she'll see that.
Gioia Made Soap - English language: http://gioiasoap.blogspot.com/ Also problem to post comments here, but...what can you do?
Sapo Onis - Spanish language (I don't know from which country) http://sapo-onis.blogspot.com/
Monchi Soap - Japanese blog: http://monchisoap.blog102.fc2.com/ I just have a hard time posting a comment on that site so I don't know if she'll see that.
The seven random things about myself:
1. I have two Bichon Frise dogs. They are Perla, the mother, and Táta, the daughter. Perla is my sweetest darling, she is most beautiful, well mannered and dainty. Like me, she is a fussy eater. Táta is very boisterous and she'll eat anything that crosses her mouth and as a result she is a bit chubby. She's constantly ona diet, but it's hard because she'll eat the bird food and the goldfish food (and her mothers food if she can). She loves to get wet. And she loves absolutely EVERYONE.
2. I like to wear white. Specifically White Levi's 501's, White Jockey T-shirts and White Keds. I got really bored with all the black clad women here in the dark North. I mean, I know black is sophisticated, but when EVERYBODY dresses in black ALL THE TIME it just gets depressing. So I rebelled. I wear my whites when I garden, so sometimes, technically, I wear brown also!
3. I'm 5 foot 10 (177.5 cm) like Princess Diane. I wanted to be small and blond with curly hair and brown eyes when I was little. I added: A smaller nose and bigger boobs to that list when I got to be a teenager. Now I'm just really happy with the way I am "warts and all" so to speak. I even made peace with my straight hair.
4. I love American Country music.
5. I sip cod fish oil from the bottle every morning.
6. I work out with a good friend of mine 3 times a week. We lift weights, go to spinning classes, do Yoga and Pilates. My favorite form of exercise is Pilates, by far. I think it's because it's easy and it doesn't have to cost anything (have I mentioned that I'm a closet cheapskate). I used to do it at home, on the floor, every day for an hour. Boy did I look good then :)
7. I am a HUGE fan of Terry Pratchet. He writes fantastic social commentary books in the form of Fantasy literature. Best known are his Discworld series. My favorite characters are DEATH and the Wiches, particularly Granny Weatherwax. I plan to be like her when I get old.
Was that too much information, perhaps? Oh, well!